TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- You declare that by visiting or purchasing the products available, you accept the conditions set forth on the Farmácia Saúde website.
- The General Conditions of Use of the site may be updated without prior notice, so we advise you to periodically review them.
- The products and services on the Farmácia Saúde website may be withdrawn or changed without prior notice.
- We do not guarantee the permanent availability of the site, so it may, for any reason and without prior notice, be unavailable for a certain period of time.
- The main objective of Farmácia Saúde's website is the sale of products and the online advice, being only responsible for the information regarding them and that appear on this site. Thus, all links that are visited through our site, as well as the actions taken by users, will be solely and exclusively your responsibility.
- The user must commit to providing true data when making an order so that it can be processed quickly and correctly.
The data provided will be processed by Farmácia Saúde.
- Farmácia Saúde collects information when you register on our site, place an order or subscribe to our newsletter.
- When you register or place an order on our site, the information we collect is your name, address, e-mail, telephone contact, and taxpayer number.
- Registration on the site is not mandatory. Your visit to it may be anonymous.
Use of information
The collected information may be used for the following purposes:
- Personalization of your experience - your information allows us to respond better to your needs.
- Improvement of our site - we always try to increase the offer of products and advice based on your requests.
- Improved customer service - your information allows us to respond more effectively to your requests and needs.
- Transaction processing - your information, whether public or private, will not be transferred to third parties without your consent, except for what is necessary for the delivery of the ordered products.
- Disclosure of contests, promotions, surveys, or other information on the site.
- Periodic sending of e-mails - the e-mail that you provide may be used to send information about your order, as well as occasional news, updates, information regarding products or services, among others. If you wish to stop receiving these emails, you will find instructions on how to do this at the end of each email.
Protection of data
The Farmácia Saúde website has several security measures in order to maintain the security of your personal information when placing an order, or when you insert, change or access your personal information.
- Cookies are small files that our site transfers to your computer's hard drive, which allows us to recognize your browser and remember certain information.
- For more information, please visit: https://policies.google.com/technologies/partner-sites?hl=en .
Sharing information with third parties
- Farmácia Saúde does not sell, exchange, or transfer your personal data to third parties. This does not include companies that assist in the maintenance of the website or the carriers, provided that they agree to our confidentiality agreement.
- The data can be provided in situations that justify it, such as collaboration with judicial authorities.
- The Farmácia Saúde website is updated daily, so that all the information contained therein, namely prices, descriptions, and availability of the products, are the correct ones. Changes that may occur will be made without prior notice.
- Farmácia Saúde reserves the right to justifiably refuse to ship any products, namely because of: incorrect information about the products, their prices or promotions; lack of stocks; missing payment or inability to confirm that it was done; fraudulent orders; changes in the relationship with the supplier; infeasibility of delivery by weight or excessive volumetry.
- In the event of a problem with your order being detected, we will contact you immediately, using the telephone number or email provided on your customer account.
- Farmácia Saúde warrants that it will use its best efforts to keep your order and payment data safe but will not be liable for any damage that the customer may suffer as a result of unauthorized access by third parties to any data that the customer has provided when accessing or ordering on the site.
- Shipping costs are FREE for international orders over 99 USD (90€) or 50€ for orders to Portugal (if you choose Registered Mail).
- Shipping costs are automatically calculated according to the weight of the order, the country of destination and the shipping method. You can find this information in the last step of the shopping cart.
- The prices shown on the Farmácia Saúde website include VAT (when applicable) at the statutory rate.
- To make the payment, you can choose between payment by PayPal or by credit card, and Bank Transfer. For more information about PayPal payments, go to www.paypal.com. If you choose Bank Transfer, you can make the payment through the ATM network or your Homebanking. You should send a copy of the proof of transfer to email@example.com, indicating the number of your order (you can find this number in the email you received with the order confirmation).
- Your order will only be shipped when we confirm receipt of your payment, regardless of which option you choose.
- All prices in currencies other than Euro that are on our website, including Real, Dollar, and Pound, are regularly updated, however, they are still indicative, so we do not guarantee that at the time of purchase they are correct. The amount to be paid will always be in Euro, and the conversion rate applied will always be the responsibility of the Bank or PayPal.
Expeditions and Deliveries
- Farmácia Saúde ships domestic and international orders through the National Post Office or DHL Express, with delivery times varying between 1 and 15 business days (usually), depending on the destination and shipping method chosen.
- In the case of Over-The-Counter Medicines, these can only be delivered to the municipality of Porto and its neighboring municipalities.
- You can find information about the expected delivery time in the last step of the shopping cart.
- Delivery times are indicative and may not be fully met due to issues not related to Farmácia Saúde. The delivery times can be extended in periods of a greater flow of objects, as in the case of festive times, or in situations of retention of orders for inspection in customs.
- Please, note that it is not possible to change the shipping address after the order is shipped. Make sure you entered the data correctly before completing your purchase.
- CTT (Portuguese Post Service) and DHL allow you to track the path of your order from the moment it is shipped. We will send you a code to your email so you can locate it at any time. For reasons beyond Farmácia Saúde, and only in the case of the National Post Office, order tracking availability is dependent on the destination country.
- If you are not present at the specified address and it is not possible to proceed with the delivery of the order, you will be left with a notification postcard in the mailbox to pick it up at the nearest post office.
Taxes and fees
- For non-EU countries, you may need to pay import duties and taxes (including VAT) when receiving your products.
- Orders may be chosen at random to be verified by Customs.
- Care Lineage cannot know in advance whether this process can occur or not.
Returns & Cancellations
- For security reasons, no exchanges or returns are made for Over-The-Counter Medicines. These are products that require careful storage in terms of temperature and humidity, which cannot be guaranteed from the moment they are delivered to the customer.
- If you are not satisfied with your purchase, Farmácia Saúde agrees to exchange or return products (except for Over-The-Counter Medicines). Our main goal is your total satisfaction!
- Farmácia Saúde only accepts returns of products whose packaging is intact, complete, undamaged, and unused, and which are in the original packaging, which must also be intact and complete. Products that do not meet these requirements will not be accepted. We only accept returns up to 14 business days after the order receiving date.
- Before sending the product(s) for return or exchange, you should contact our customer support (firstname.lastname@example.org) so we can start the process.
- The cost of returning the product will be the responsibility of the customer, and will only be refunded if the return is the responsibility of Farmácia Saúde (defective product, for example).
- The refund of the amount paid by the customer will only be made after the confirmation of the good condition of the products, and will always be in the same method for which the payment was made. In the case of payment by PayPal or credit card, the refund is credited to your PayPal account or to the card, being immediately available. If you have paid by Bank Transfer, you will need to contact us at +351 225 089 213 or by e-mail email@example.com and give us your bank account details (IBAN and BIC/SWIFT). In the event that the returned product has been transported together with other products to the same customer, no reimbursement of transport costs shall be made unless it is possible to identify the specific cost of transport of the returned product.
- Farmácia Saúde will attempt to expedite the reimbursement process where applicable. We do, however, have a maximum period of 30 days, from the date of arrival of the product returned to the premises, to regularize the refund.
In the event of a dispute, the consumer may have recourse to an Alternative Dispute Resolution Entity.
Centro de Informação de Consumo e Arbitragem do Porto, Rua Damião de Góis, nº 31, Loja 6, 4050-225 Porto. Tel. +351 225 029 791/+351 225 508 349 e Fax +351 225 026 109.
More information at Portal do Consumidor www.consumidor.pt.
Law no. 144/2015 of 8 September